6.29.2009

ups and downs

(via +yooco+)

I'm still floating around in limbo. waiting.

I'd managed to remain a bit less detached during the past few cycles. Ever since that damned double yolk egg, I wised up to the fact that I need to guard against *foolish* optimism or risk that ruthless, stinging disappointment.

But, with this cycle's medical reinforcements, I've been forced to become more intimately aware of this process than ever before.

The good news is that it's DPO 12 and there's not been a hint of spotting. Nothing. At. All.

The bad news is that I tested on DPO 9 and 11 and both were negative.

Up and down.

Up and down.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that is quite a roller coaster. Mostly, I am very much hoping your get a positive test SOON! And although this won't be much comfort if the cycle is negative, I am so thankful that the spotting hasn't happened!!! Hang in there, I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete